[FWDLK] Introduction

Hi may name is Dan. I'm new to the group, and am very happy I found it.
It's hard to find any Forward Look fans where I'm at.

My wife and I have a 1958 Dodge Coronet Convertible D-500. The car was
my fathers originally. Its in great shape, original: top, paint, engine
etc and has 33,000 miles.

If anyone has a 1958 Custom Royal 4 Door Hardtop for sale please let me
know, all conditions considered.  Thanks.