[FWDLK] 55 DeSoto for sale

I sent this out yesterday, but never received a copy "back at me".  My ISP
had phone line problems, I found out, so perhaps it didn't get out.  Here
it is again, and please, I'm sorry if you already got it!

I met a guy at a car show last summer who was in the process of restoring a
1955 DeSoto Fireflite sportsman 2-dr ht.  He tore his shoulder muscle and
cannot work well with his hands any more, so is selling the car.  It is in
pieces, but he says all there except for one chrome piece on the passenger
side wheel well.  Glass is good, body decent, but floor rusted out.  Engine
is 330 hemi, I think.  Obviously the rubber, hoses, upholstery, etc., all
need redone.  He's willing to part it out if no one buys the whole thing.
Car is near Oakdale (Pittsburgh Pa area), and the asking price is only $500!!

The man is Jack Bateman, and the phone is (724) 693-8658

Tell him Ed sent you!

Ed Petrus