[FWDLK] Old Plymouths and Young Minds

Maybe D-C, (curios how that sounds like some other screw-ups we know)
will resurrect the Plymouth, if they kill it, like GM did with the
Impala and Malibu. Then they will sink millions in to promoting a car
that once was and should always have been, and should always be!
        My wife commutes 60 mi. a day in 98 Ply Breeze, I should pull it off
the road now and save it for my grandchildren, if and when! My kids are
already at each other about who gets Mom's car when they start driving
in the next 2 years! I guess this shows todays kids are interested in
our country's "finer" automobiles! John in Wisconsin