[FWDLK] If Plymouth Sails Into The Sunset

[FWDLK] If Plymouth Sails Into The Sunset

Hello Forward Lookers,

If DC does indeed kill Plymouth, that just means places like the FLML
and all the other Mopar clubs and sites become even for important.
Ironically, more older real Plymouths might be saved if the marque
disappears.

All Plymouth fans should probably take a lesson from the Studebaker
club, which does an outstanding job of preserving and promoting their
favorite car's history. Extensive archives and an active body of owners
will be essential to keeping the Plymouth name alive, even if the
division is gone. As a DeSoto owner and member of the National DeSoto
Club, I can say that owners of orphan cars are especially helpful to
each other. But a concern many members have is how to interest a younger
generation of people in a car that most have never hear of. That will be
another challenge for Plymouth enthusiasts.

But at least Plymouth has the Prowler to its credit at the end, unlike
poor Packard in 1957 and '58.

Bruce in Tulsa, home of the buried Plymouths