[FWDLK] Dead by the year 2000?

I have a question about the 2000 Mazda Miata.... <Just kidding Dave>

 The end is near for Plymouth, as we have all known for a while. Today I read
in the news that the dealers are saying there are no future Plymouths.  And I
wonder if the Plymouth name will hold up to time as well as DeSoto did?  Or
if the Plymouth Division will fade with memories of Hybrid Dodge/Plymouth
cars like the Dart and the Noen?  It is going to suck in 20 years when
children ask their parents what Plymouths are...  Anyone here have any ideas
on what effect if any this will have on us? Just curious

Josh Ackerman
 <A HREF="http://www.shokstop.com/plymouth";>The 1955 Plymouth Page</A>

<A HREF="http://www.shokstop.com/plymouth";>X</A>