Re: [FWDLK] Dead by the year 2000?

Phil Patterson writes: First effect it will have for me, is I will be buying a
new Ford instead of a Chrysler product. I think the cancellation of Plymouth is
utter stupidity. The Plymouth Breeze is the number one selling Cloud car, out
selling the Cirrus and Stratus by a large margin. Their minivan sales are still
strong. There are some small foreign companys that would love to have Plymouth's
production numbers. If this does happen, and it seems more likely every day,
Chrysler-Daimler is going to lose a lot of loyal customers with this move, and I
know I won't be the first. I will still have my Saratoga,Windsor, Roadrunner and
the other old Mopars that I have, but the new whatever corporation can forget
about getting any more money from me. I will wait and see what is on the
 showroom
floors for 2001, where I spend my money then is up to Chrysler-Daimler. Oops,
better call them Daimler-Chrysler, you can tell where the gestapo marketing
procedures came from. Still,the thought of buying a ford focus gives me the
shudders, ewww. Maybe a new Mercury Marquis would be nice, no, wait, they are
killing that too! Oh well, I can always buy rings and bearings if necessary ,
that will be cheaper then a new car anyway.