[FWDLK] on the topic of current events...

[FWDLK] on the topic of current events...

howdy yall,  i know weve been kinda straying off the fwdlook path but does
any one know why chrysler co isnt in racing as much any more?  now i wasnt
old enuff to remeber the k cars that came out or the gas crisis or any of
that, but from what ive read about mopar in the 50s 60s and 70s is that they
ruled the tracks! auto cross or straight line mopar was in front! now please
correct me if im wrong as i wasnt arround to witness this all.  i think we
need a mopar in nascar and all other events.  no one really offers a
"performance" automobile any more, the viper is fast but its for CEOs and
doctors that make six figures a year.  id like to hear from other people on
this subject.  one more thing, has anyone ever seen a 1960 dodge drag racing?
 i found a small pic in a old hot rod mag of a 60 pioneer or seneca but thats
it. i think fwdlook cars look awesome carrying the front tires half track!
ray
1960 dodge matador