Re: [FWDLK] Canadian Car mag URL error..

Re: [FWDLK] Canadian Car mag URL error..

Thanks Todd. went to website, Looks good.
BTW FWs there is a 56 Dodge custom Royal in Madoc Ontario For Sale at
Jack's Autos for 2495.00 Canadian. V8 car in fair bt not great
condition. Says price is negotiable. 4dr car.
DOn DulmaGE