Re: [FWDLK] 59 Torqueflite problem: News ...

Re: [FWDLK] 59 Torqueflite problem: News ...

Phil Patterson writes: Philippe, before you tear down your transmission, try
cleaning the pan and area as much as possible, then reassemble and add new
 fluid.
You may have to do this a couple of times, but I think not. I think once you get
most the gunk out, and clean it, the new fluid should flush it out. Try it, and
 if
it works, it will save you pulling the transmission apart. If it doesn't, then
 all
you are out of is some time, fluid and a gasket kit. Just don't run it long if
 it
does act up again.