Re: [FWDLK] Misc. Questions

Phil Patterson writes: I used to have a tool I made out of an old lawn mower
blade. I ground a notch in the blade in about a inch deep and a inch or two
long. Then I would drive this down the panel with a large hammer. Crude, but it
worked just fine.You would have to drill a hole if you wanted to start in the
middle of a panel. Keep some good sharp chisels handy as well, it's not easy
always and a little bit of a pain, but it will cut off a panel with no power or
power tools handy. Only good for sheet metal though..Wear good thick gloves
cause the shock of the hammer hits will be transferred into your hands from the
blade some. It doesn't have to be a lawn mower blade, any good chunk of scrap
steel thick and long enough will work.