[FWDLK] Transmission Problem

Philippe

 Sounds like you have a real problem with your transmission. After you check
everything out I would suggest that you don't forget the oil cooler in the
radiator. You will most likely find some sludge here also. It will be good
insurance to flush the radiator oil cooler and lines. Of course none of this
will apply if you have the transmission that is totally air cooled.
 Good luck and let us know the results.

1957 Plymouth
Mackey