[FWDLK] 55 Dodge

I just talked to a man who has a 55 Dodge Royal for sale in a local
paper here.  It is a 4 dr car with a 270 V8.  Is this engine a Hemi?  He
said it had new floors in it.  I will be stoping over soon to take a
look at it.  I've seen it many times before but never stopped as I jsut
figured it wouldn't be for sale.  He wants $300 for it and it ran just 3
years ago and as one of the Forward Lookers said, They just don't die,
turn the key and fire it up.  (with a minamal help)  He didn't know how
many miles on it, but said there were a lot.  Any coments on it!!  I'll
let you all know the outcome and more when I see it.  Oh by the way, my
wife had seen this in the paper and circled it and left it on the
kitchen table for me to see.  Is she hinting to get more cars???
Jack Johnson  55 Plymouth Belvedere