[FWDLK] 55 Dodge

Thanks to all who wrote back about the 55 Dodge.  I ended up going over
this afternoon and looking at it.  Normal rot.  Odometer show 66,345
miles on it, but he said I should add 100,000 miles to that.  The car is
not that rusty for being in our salt ridden winters.  It is a Red Ram
Poly engine.  Power Flite trans.  With Radio (antenna missing), Lighter,
Power steering.  Good dash and even a good horn ring would you
believe!!  All the interior handles are in great shape with out
pitting.  The interrior is somewhat a mess and the criters have lived it
it a while.  Windshield is cracked and has tinted glass.  Engine
complete and it looks like all is there except for the plastic medallian
on the hood.  Inner fenders no rust thru and fenders look to be in great
shape.  Rockers bad.  Boddom of doors real good and close very well.  It
ran 3 years ago.  Bottom line is I bought it.  My wife will be back on
Friday.  Dave thinks she is insane.  Not really, just trained well.  Or
maybe we are all nuts.  But nuts is normal if you have a love for
Mopars!!!!
  Well that enough for now.  Pardon my ramblings, but I just had to get
it out being there is no one to talk to here for the next 2 days.
Thanks
Jack  55 Plymouth Belvedere 2 dr cl cp
      55 Dodge Royal 4 dr sedan
      49 Chrysler Windsor 2 dr cl cp