[FWDLK] 55 Dodge

Hi again,
  I also have a 55 Dodge Royal 4 dr sedan for sale.  Needs a lot of
work, but all there.  I have pictures I can send by E-mail if
interested.  $500 or make an offer. Has the Poly "V" 8 with Powerflite.
No power steering, but has a steringwheel that says "full time power
steering".  Also has a radio and lighter.  I'm in Shinglehouse, Pa in
North Western Pa.  Any one interested e-mail me privately.
Thanks
Jack Johnson