[FWDLK] hello from a new subscriber

Hi,
My name is Jan Nowak and I live in Finland, Europe. My first MoPar was a
1957 DeSoto Diplomat, 4D sedan, that I bought in 1986. This was a project
car with lots of parts missing. I have been restoring it slowly - almost
all parts there now - but still a LOT to be done...
In 1990 I bought '60 DeSoto Adventurer - in almost driveable condition -
and forgot the Diplomat for a while. I got the Adventurer back on road
couple of years ago, only the interior still needs work. Now I have started
to work on the Diplomat again.
As what comes to my future plans, I am hoping to find '57-58 Fury to work
on (did I hear someone laugh?). I have a couple of leads, but if someone
can give me directions, I would appreciate it.

Thats all about me for now.

jan