[FWDLK] 56 Power Steering

Any out there with experience on adding pwr steering to a manual steering car?
I've found a very nice 56 Coronet 2dr. If I buy it I would like to add pwr
steering.

Seems like it should be easy as the pump is mounted on the genorator.
Can I do it with new off the shelf parts or do I need to find used parts?
Would I have to change the genorator as well or does the pump bolt on?

I see a 55 pump on ebay but I think it's different than 56.

Thanks,

John M
56 Dodge Custom Sierra