[FWDLK] 50's Patches

Hey Gang,

Not too long ago I bought some patches that Mopar mechanics wore on
their service uniforms I believe in the 50's.   I was wondering if any
of you recall where and on what the patches were worn.   I have one
small 2'' blue circle patch with white letters that says 'dodge' on the
top half and 'plymouth' on the bottom half and 'approved service' in the
middle.  I also have a 3'' blue circle patch with white letters that
says 'dodge' on the top half and 'plymouth' on the bottom half and has
'dependable service' in an arrow in the middle.  This patch also has top
and bottom crescents that say 'desoto' and 'dodge trucks'.

Any memories of old mechanics uniforms out there?

Thanks,

Greg