[FWDLK] Late answers

In Article <19990922230609.45306.qmail@xxxxxxxxxxx>
<carnut31@xxxxxxxxxxx> (INTERNET) wrote:

> Can anybody give me a background on the magnificent Chrysler Enforcer
> Car. I have seen a picture of a 1962 model and it looks to have been b

Car Life mag 10/61 tested a '61 Chrysler Enforcer - shaved Newport
with heavy-duty suspension and h-d TorqueFlite, 12" brakes with h-d
linings, 7.60-15 Police Special tires, special seats, etc. The engine
was 383 4-bbl, 325 hp. Top speed 130 mph, 0-60 mph 8.3s, 1/4-mile 16.9s

In Article <b27a7dea.251bd3c5@xxxxxxx>
Subject:      [FWDLK] Dead by the year 2000?
<SC68Cuda@xxxxxxx> (INTERNET) wrote:

> lately, the Plymouth nameplate is getting less and less emphasis, with
> Chrysler becoming more predominant.

They have not used the Plymouth nameplate for years outside of North
America. The last time Plymouths sold here in Finland was in the mid-70s,
quarter of century ago. Nowadays, they don't use even the Dodge nameplate;
f.ex. Dodge Neon and Stratus are sold here as a Chrysler Neon and Stratus.
Even Viper is a Chrysler Viper. Plus, they never sold the Eagle cars here;
Eagle Vision called as a Chrysler Vision. But the Jeep is still here.

Has anyone ever seen corporate publications such as "Chrysler Tonic",
"Chrysler Siren & Imperial Science", "Chrysler Corporation News" from the
Forward Look era? What kind of publications they were?

.. Gasoline $4.22 per US gallon here :-c  Solve a problem:  Being one of
winners in the DV-2001 Green Card lottery..  =|:-)=

Mark©

Chrysler Corporation presents - The Cars that can do what they look like
they can do and they look like they can do more than any other cars on
the road..

*ASO 2.32 QWK-OMEN Offline Reader*