[FWDLK] Forward Look Paint Chips For Sale

[FWDLK] Forward Look Paint Chips For Sale

I have original paint chip samples for all Forward look era vehicles (Dodge,
Desoto(even 1961!), Chrysler, Plymouth, Imperial). All are on 8 1/2" X 11"
heavy stock. Some are one page, others are two. All are in decent shape, no
colour fading (they have been in a box for ever). Some are printed as
service bulletins. All have the RM paint codes and factory names. The back
lists all codes and colours (some even go back 4 or 5 years) All are three
hole punched for a binder.

I checked a couple of paint chip dealers and the going rate for these are
$24-25 plus shipping. I am asking U.S $20 including shipping to FL members
per model (eg:61 Chrysler)($22 to Europe). I have only one sheet per year
and make, so first come first served. If you have any questions, please
Email me and I will give honest descriptions as to condition. I will send a
scan to serious buyers if requested. I also have paint chip samples for just
about every Domestic and some foreign models made from 1963-1949 (eg:
Corvette, 57 Chevrolet, all make trucks). Same price. Will consider selling
the whole lot to one person-make an offer (heck, if you got an old rust free
car in need of resto, I'll take that on trade!). These are great for
determining the exact shade of your old car, or for deciding on a colour
change. Ya gotta love some of those pastelles!
 Thanks
         Todd
tstclr@xxxxxxxxxxx