[FWDLK] Paint Chips

I checked with the only two vendors I could find in Hemmings selling paint
chips. One (very arrogant) person wanted $24.50 + shipping "if I can find
them" and the other was $25. If there is a fellow selling them for 5 bucks,
by all means call him. I have no qualms about keeping what I have. They are
kinda neat to look at.
      Todd