Re: [FWDLK] Fw: 1st School

"John C. McCann" wrote:

> > Help Out Some Social Studies Students
> >
> > We are in Grade 7 at Scott Middle School-Lincoln, Nebraska-USA. We are
> > doing an email map project. We want to chart all the places in the world
> > our email will travel by the Internet. Our project starts August 30th

Hi,

Everyone should refrain from sending messages of this sort to the list.
Although we know your intentions are good, nearly every one of these messages
is a hoax.  The primary focus of this list is 1955-61 MoPars, so if a message
does not relate to these vehicles, it is best not to send it to the list.
When in doubt, just drop me a line.

-Dave