[FWDLK] DaimlerChrysler Rumor

Hi Forward Lookers,

Since there is a lot of discussion today about things corporate,
including the opening of the Walter P. Chrysler Museum, I thought I
would foolishly repeat a story I heard on National Public Radio this
morning. There's a rumor DaimlerChrysler headquarters might be relocated
to Auburn Hills from Stuttgart. The reasoning would be to bring back
many American investors who have taken their money elsewhere. This rumor
was cited as the reason for today's just in DC stock.

Has anyone else heard rumblings?

Bruce in Tulsa
1960 DeSoto Fireflite
1967 Imperial Crown Coupe