Re: [FWDLK] DaimlerChrysler Rumor

As to Chrysler putting its name on Mercedes cars I don't care but to put
Mercedes names on a Chrysler now that makes my blood boil. How anyone
could shell out the scheckles they want for one of those rattling
stinking gutless not to mention less than beautiful Mercedes defies my
understanding. I think Chrysler will have to drop the Daimler name here
and Daimler will have to drop the Chrysler name there. Nobody seems to
be too excited about finding and restoring a 58 Mercedes. It's the 58
Fury that is the prize. I have in my career worked on and road tested
several Mercedes. To me they were crude, ugly and "wouldn't pull the
skin of a grape!" There I feel better . I be good from now on .
DOn DulmaGE