[FWDLK] What's in a name.

With all this discussion about names, I thought I would throw in something
that has been puzzling me.  Are they German Chryslers of American Mercedes?
Or does it matter.  There will soon be no Plymouth or Dodge automobiles only
Chrysler.  Dodge will build only pickups and suv's and Plymouth will be
history.  It doesn't matter to us because the Chrysler that built our cars
has been gone for a quarter century.

Dave
57 Dodge D500 convertible, 2d hdtp and 4dr hdtop.