[FWDLK] location of CHrysler museum again- for real?

[FWDLK] location of CHrysler museum again- for real?

browsed the museum website and no map and no address!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.daimlerchrysler.com/museum/
Thot those Germans were supposed to be precise?
anyhoo
they say its on the SE sideof the new North American headquarters in auburn
hills MI.
SO
I think its just east of I 75 at exit 78.  which is Featherstone road and is
the first main road North of M-59.
Said info gleaned from my 1996 WPC club annual  event brochure.
Udderwise I would NEVER know!
L.
Check of MDOT site shows possible construction on 59 just west of Pontiac.
and downtown at RR, West of Wide Track Drive (hmmmm), detour there
also for 10 miles on I-96 from Kent lake Rd to Novi Road
Maybe anyone wanting to go should check the MDOT website for info and cross
reference from whence they are coming -
http://www.mdot.state.mi.us/cmap/