[FWDLK] final words on location of WPC museum!

[FWDLK] final words on location of WPC museum!

Jason says-

There is no exit at Featherstone Road.  Exit 77 is M-59 and exit 79 is
University Drive.  The only other exit in between is Chrysler Drive, and I
think you can access it only if you're approaching from the south, going
north on I-75.  Once you get off the highway, you swoop around and face the
Tech Center.  Perhaps take a right at the traffic light and follow the drive
until you get to the museum.  I'm sure they have signs posted to direct you
accordingly.

If you're going south on I-75, approaching from the north, you could take
the University Drive exit, take University SW to Opdyke, Opdyke south to
Featherstone, Featherstone east over I-75, and the museum will be north of
Featherstone.  OR you could take the M-59 eastbound exit, loop around and
reenter I-75 northbound and then get off on Chrysler Drive...a roundabout
way of doing it.....

BUT dont forget to check yiour may and the MDOT website for road construction!

L.