[FWDLK] FOUND

Went chasing parts for kids 70 Newport today.

FOUND a 60 Saratoga sitting there in the yard we were at.
Still had the Golden Lion 383 in it.  It has a 4bbl intake.
Car is NOT complete but some usable stuff still there.
Any interested folks out there???

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy

Side note:

we went to NJ for a week and the kid (he stayed home because of work)
has figured out how to get Netscape and java working for all the sites he
is visiting.

BUT getting Netscape to work  that way killed all the bookmarks and all
the message and newsgroup files.

GRRRRR!!! had to count to ten several times.

He also ended up using our backup disk to back up something else.

TO Anyone that I was in communication with here, I no longer have any
contact info or the direction of our conversation.

Could I get a reminder from you PLEASE!!

paul holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy