[FWDLK] publicity on Detroit swap meet

Minimal, spent 50c and nothing on it in Fridays paper but lots on MSU vs UofM
(football game for you non sports fans) !
However saw an ad in Cars and Parts or some other mag.
And
The weekly Michgan Auto and RV auto trader type mag has it in, billled as
out door only, swap, show, and car corral.  Admission $5.  runs Sat and Sun.
Anyone thats been there knows parking is a bear, drive your beater!
Who knows what will be at the swap, since its Hershey weekend.
For you that dont get L-Forwrd on Digest form and you overseas, sorry bout
all the posts!
L.
PS   AAA says that cause the MSU vs UofM game at Noon sat, all construction
on I-96 from Grand Rapids to Brighton is not in progress, so the road can
bear the traffic!   and in detroit, 696 at Novi is passable, 75 North from 8
mile to Auburn Hills also no problem.