[FWDLK] yards in Iowa, Missouri, and Kentucky

[FWDLK] yards in Iowa, Missouri, and Kentucky

Im taking a trip from Minnisota thru Iowa, Missouri, Kentucky and some of
Tennesee.  Im looking for restorable Fins along the way. So if anyone knows
of any yards or cars in these states that they dont care if someone
purchases to restore, Id appreciate any info.  Also some yards would be
nice to go thru for parts that some people want me to pick up for them

mel