[FWDLK] A Little Background On Me & My 1960 Plymouth, Plus

[FWDLK] A Little Background On Me & My 1960 Plymouth, Plus A Request

10-8-99

Dear Sir:

        I will be subscribing to your "mailing list" via the separate
link on your page, however, at this time I would also like
to ask you if you'd like a JPEG or two of my 1960 Plymouth Savoy to put
on your site. Also, I would like to know if you would put
a link on your site to mine. The URL to my site appears at the top of
this E-Mail. I would of course be quite willing to reciprocate, by
putting a link to your site on my Web Page's "Links Page".
        As far as who I am, or better yet, where I am, I'll tell you. I live in
Metuchen, N.J., and I currently own a 1960 Plymouth Savoy, purchased
June 13, 1960 by my Father. I got the car from him in 1975, in rather
sorry shape, and proceeded to bit by bit, put the car back in shape. My
Plymouth is powered by a "Salnt-Six", coupled to a "Torque-Flite 6"
automatic, and has a 3:31 open rear. The car also has power steering,
power brakes, factory front anti-sway bar, clock, and factory authorized
RCA 45 RPM record player with matching radio.

                                        Ben Deutschman

                                        Yours
truly

                                        Ben Deutschman