Re: [FWDLK] One Red Distributor Wire Boot

Re: [FWDLK] One Red Distributor Wire Boot

Wayne,
   My 55 Plymouth 6 cylinder has the red boot on the #1 dist wire.   The
wires are also numbered 1 thru 6 on the wires.  These are the original
wires that were on the car when I got it in 1989 and I didn't replace
them being the numbers on the wires and the red boot.  I just cleaned
them up and they look very good and runs fine.  My car in 1989 had
37,100 original miles on it.
Jack Johnson  55 Plymouth Belvedere