Re: [FWDLK] MTBE

10-10-99

Dear Brian,

        I suppose you mean the COVA/CVAG Website, and yes, it is a treasure
trove of useful info, but it won't continue to be without some financial
support. Of course the info on the COVA/CVAG site
(http://www.covacvag.org) isn't valuable, if it's not put to good use,
(i.e. in letters to your elected representatives).

                                Ben Deutschman