Re: [FWDLK] Forward Look Mailing List 2000 Calendar - Update!

Re: [FWDLK] Forward Look Mailing List 2000 Calendar - Update!

Whoops!  Two mistakes:

1)  Entries postmarked up to Friday -are- still eligible
2)  I'll enter the cars year/make/model later

Sorry -- I was trying to get some stuff done before the DeLorean comes
on Saturday...  Oh well, I hope there was no harm done.  If we get more
than 20 eligible cars, we'll have a vote.  Otherwise, I'm sure we'll be
able to fit them all in somehow.

-Dave