Re: [FWDLK] Door Lock Striker

Wayne, Jim and others -

Thanks for the info on the impact driver.  But do they have a bit that is
large enough to handle these extra-large Phillips head screws ?  A bit that
is too small, combined with the high torque of the driver, will most likely
round off the screw, making it impossible to turn.

BTW, I bought a #4 Phillips head screwdriver with a long shaft at Sears last
nite.  Gonna give that a try.

Ron