Re: [FWDLK] Door Lock Striker

Sears sells a decent hand operated impact driver and replacement bits. They
can be a little tough to figure out the direction of the impact "twist" at
first. Just make sure you play around with it to get the feel of how the tool
works and that you know what direction it will turn when hit. It's my
favorite tool when it comes to taking apart my restoration projects.
Jim