[FWDLK] 1957 Plymouth Story

    This is my first time writing to the list.  I would like to say Hello
to all members.  I wanted to let members know that a story on my 1957
Plymouth Belvedere, was featured in the 1999 Fall Carlisle Directory.  I
spoke with the writer Bob Hall this date and he said that the story is also
on the Carlisl Productions Web-site.

The Web-address is www.carsatcarlisle.com/Coudriet.htm

   A few minor mistakes were made by the author, and I was unable to
correct them before hte story went to print.  Overall it turned out very
good.
   I hope all enjoy the story!
                            Looking forward to hearing from members.

Mark A. Coudriet
1957 Plymouth