Re: [FWDLK] Rape of AMC

All I know is that I enjoy seeing old cars in a museum.  I enjoy seeing old
Rambers, Nashs, Hudsons and AMCs (almost) as much as seeing an old Mopar.
If I get to visit the museum, I will be just as happy to see a Javelin as I
would be to see a Satellite.  I would hope to learn about the histories of
these cars as well as true Mopars.  So long as there are no lies in the
stories and text, I don't care if DChry Corp is claiming their history.  I
just want to see cool old cars and learn a few things.

The history of these cars do relate to the current models, and if someone
really wants to hear/see the legacy of the brand-new Jeep they just
purchased, than this museum should be the place to see it.

Now, if Dave S. starts a forwardlook museum, I hope not to see a 1959
Rambler in the building, but an old Hudson and it's history do belong in the
new museum by Chrysler.   I can't wait to see it.

Robert -'60 Adventurer