[FWDLK] Pertronix vs. Autolite vs Chrysler dist...?

[FWDLK] Pertronix vs. Autolite vs Chrysler dist...?

OK you Pertronix folks,  my source says for 60 318 Mopar that the Pertronix
is for the Chrysler distributor.  My 56 Has autolite dist.  Anyone know if
theres a difference or have U installed your Pert.  in a Autolite dist???
Nothin is simple these days...

L.