[FWDLK] Just a Personal Update

Hi to everyone,

Over the past year I have met many of you through the
list and you have all been very helpful.  I owe thanks
to so many of you that I fear I would forget someone
if I mentioned any names.  So to all of you who have
answered a dumb question, forwarded information,
parts, books, and most of all support and kind words,
thank you all so much.

Jason turned 16 three weeks ago, got his license a few
days later and (with much havac to mom's nervous
system) went on his first date to dinner and the
homcoming dance last Friday (pulled in the driveway at
one minute to midnight (curfew) which also helped
mom's nerves a whole bunch).

The 56 is running pretty good.  Jason and I have done
a lot of bonding during the past year.  He has learned
a lot about cars and tools and it is my hope he will
be a better and safer driver due to the sweat equity
and his love of the car.

There is still more to do on the car but it is up and
running as a daily driver and his first car.  Our
second car (another 56 Belvedere) from Texas, is still
untouched.  Plenty to do on another day!!!

Thanks for listening and thanks again to all of you
for your help.

Joe (and proud 16 year-old Jason)
2 - 56 Belvederes

P.S.  Jason has been working on a web page with all
the car pics, should be ready soon and I'll post it
for anyone who might be interested.

=====