Re: [FWDLK] 392 hemi

>HI,  I read your artical in the FWDLK.I was wondering if you think the man
>at
>the yard has any 56 Desoto's. If you dont mind what did you have to pay fot
>the 58 Imperial. And where is the yard. And is he open 5 days a week. It
>would be a long ride for me and I wouldn't want to miss him because I would
>be comming from Port Huron, MI. area.  THANK YOU   JOE

Joe,
The only Chrysler products this guy had (that I remember, anyway) are the
Imperials. Everything else was pretty much pretty much generic. The name of
the yard is "Christie's" and is located on the western edge Leavenworth
Kansas, about 30 mins NW of Kansas City. He lives at the yard so I am sure
you could reach him almost anytime. I paid $1000 for the entire car. The
sheet metal and the interior were history, but I still managed to get about
half of my money back selling other parts off the car.
Did they ever make a public service commercial?
This your brain...
This is your brain with a HEMI...
Is it just me or does anyone else's brain go to complete mush when talking
about Hemis?
Don Roberts