[FWDLK] 58 Dodge Super D-500

I recently found a 58 Regal Lancer with Bendix "electrojector" fuel
injection.  Does anybody know where I can find a replacement throttle
body or injectors. It currently will not run, I know the throttle body
is shot and I suspect the injectors are also bad. The car has been
sitting in a field for about 20 years, and shows it. All the glass is
broke and the interior is mostly gone. It does have the Super D-500
intact and is mechanically all there, although it is in bad shape. The
engine does turn over. I don't want to buy it to take it on as a project
if there are no fuel injection parts available. I don't see any part
numbers in my 58 parts book, or info in the shop manual. Any help will
be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Dan
58 Dodge Convertible