Re: [FWDLK] 58 Dodge Super D-500

>I recently found a 58 Regal Lancer with Bendix "electrojector" fuel
>injection. Dan
>58 Dodge Convertible

If any one has the April 1993 Mopar Collector's Guide magazine, there is a
story about Bob Dupin's 22 year search for a complete Bendix Electrjector
set up.
Quick summary (this is from the article):
*advertised option for 1958 Chrysler 300-D, and DeSoto Adventurer
*$400 option
*390 H.P. compared to 380 H.P. of the standard twin carburated 392
*16 of the 300-D fuelies built (no mention of production #'s for DeSoto)
*believed that all 16 were retrofitted with carbs
*as of the printing of this article 4 300-D fuelies are known to exist
*Bob's 300-D being the only one with the Electrojector still intact

just thought I would share some info
Don Roberts