Re: [FWDLK] 58 Dodge Super D-500

"Rare" doesn't begin to do this car justice!  As I
understand it, this option made its way into less than
60 '58 Chrysler products, I believe no more than 12 of
which were Dodges, and it had been my understanding
that all EFI cars except one of the 300-Ds had had the
2x4v setup retrofitted, altho it seems from some of
the posts here that more than that one car (and now
yours) actually survived.

I used to own a '55-'58 parts book (now belonging to
someone else on the FL list) that had references to
parts for the EFI tach drive.  That was the only
reference I was able to find in there to EFI stuff.

And in a Regal Lancer as well...   ...no way am I
gonna get back to sleep tonight either...

--- DANIEL HESSELIUS <DHESSELIUS@WEBTV.NET> wrote:

> I recently found a 58 Regal Lancer with Bendix
> "electrojector" fuel
> injection.  Does anybody know where I can find a
> replacement throttle
> body or injectors. It currently will not run, I know
> the throttle body
> is shot and I suspect the injectors are also bad.
> The car has been
> sitting in a field for about 20 years, and shows it.

(snip)

=====