Re: [FWDLK] "Finless Cousins"

Hi All,
    I agree that it'd be nice to include the newer pieces, but you do have to
draw a line someplace.  I think the Engel designed cars are probably the
place to draw the line, but I still like to look at the back of the '64 and
imagine that those are tiny fins growing....  It's still got more fin than my
'61 Plymouth had!
    Maybe we need an offshoot list for the "Cousins of Exner Cars", or "Sons
of Forward Look".

    Any thoughts?

Steve Charette
1964 New Yorker Wagon