Re: [FWDLK] "Finless Cousins"

Hey y'all!
Methinks that this dicussion is getting a tad bit out of hand. Although I
dig them 1955-1961 cars we talk about on a regular basis, we should include
all the full-size Mopars through 1973. Why don't we just call our list the
Full-Size Mopar List and be done with this needless discussion. My plan for
this new list, if it ever comes into fruition, is to include all full-size
1955-1973 Mopars. Let me know what y'all think.
Sincerely,
Eugene Calderaro