[FWDLK] Fwd: Chevy-powered '57 Dodge on eBay

[FWDLK] Fwd: Chevy-powered '57 Dodge on eBay

To see the most disturbing modification of a FL car
since the crash scenes in "Christine", click the
following:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=186243338

I can deal with Chevy guys liking Forward Look lines,
but even allowing for that some questions remain:

A 305?  He spent all that $$$$ and couldn't do a 350?

An '83 Trans Am dashboard?  Doesn't that defeat half
the point of a FL car?

At least nothing was said about the car being a D-501,
in which case I'd have to be sedated and restrained...

=====