[FWDLK] 57 Dodge

I looked at this Dodge that was brought to our attention.  Looks good
from the side except the wheels and then the rest of the
"restoration"???  No I don't care for it either but some one did or he
wouldn't have done it.  And each one has his own opinion.  I would have
been the "purest" to try to put it back into the original shape. But it
did one thing to some of you that made a comment.  It made you use
language that should not be on this Forward Look List, because Wives and
Children read the messages also beside us men.  And I for one really
don't like to read the profanity that comes out once in awhile.  And I
know there are a bunch of otheres that don't care to read it either.
Please try to keep this a little respectful even tho some one does
something real goofy to a vehicle.
   Has anyone looked at the Mopars for sale in the Classic Section of
Traderonline?  There are a bunch with the Ch--y powered engines for sale
in there.
Thanks for allowing my coments
Jack Johnson   55 Plymouth Belvedere