[FWDLK] 1957 Chrysler 300C plastic model... soon

From our Discussion Pages on the website...

-Dave

**********
Subject:  Info on '57-'59 letter cars etc.....
From: Tim K.
email: TimKustom@aol.com

If you are aware of the plastic kit market, you should be proud to see
model maker AMT announce a '57 Chrysler 300C. This kit will available in
January (maybe sooner). The firm Model Car Garage specializes in
photoetch metal detail sets for the new model kits. We plan to have a
detail set for this car and need help from you Chrysler fans out there.
We need info on the mentioned letter cars, New Yorkers, and any other
similar model from those years. Anyone submitting quality documentation,
will receive a complimentary model kit along with the detail set to
accompany it. I hoping to hear from you.

Tim Kolankiewicz