[FWDLK] Takin' it to the street

Meanwhile back in the Forward Look......Fellow 56 Dodge fans I have been
enjoying my D500-1 every weekend. The weather has been fabulous here in
Colorado. My rebuilt engine is now completely broken in. Forward Look fans
need not fret for this machine speaks to any car buff. This is where I get my
greatest enjoyment, people are thinking surely this is a custom job, but no,
its stock Forward Look muscle. The true heritage of the FL Dodges will be
upheld. When I show up at a car meet no one would pass up my stock Dodge to
look at a custom. Although not a show winner to look at the car is quite
presentable and my Dash One motor thumps like a beacon, playing a soothing
tune that draws the savage beasts (Today's car buffs) to its side. Is there a
term for this attraction? I am sure that likewise other FL cars possess these
same attractive qualities whether in their graceful unique styling or there
excellent engineering prowess. Let the customs be, they will always stir
conversation, but they will seldom evoke the feelings and admiration of a
truly beautiful stock car and unarguably there are many fine examples in the
FL years. If these encounters with today's average car buff are any
indication-The Forward Look is safe and secure in this neck of the woods! Tim