[FWDLK] Help needed in Buffalo, NY

My son is having trouble with his 90 Sundance with a 2.2 which is indicating
overheating and has probably got the typical blown head gasket from all
symptoms.   Anyone in the area that could aim him toward a good place to
have it fixed?

Got one price of 700+ so far which is just a bit high according to my
Nebraska standards!  Thats a good month or two salary for him I'm afraid!

If you know of any good places please write to me separately.@
tehoema@megavision.com  with the contact info.

Thanks in advance!